fastest ACCESS TO the CONSUMER DATA RIGHT
Receive live CDR data in a few days as Adatree's Representative
Fast Track cdr data access with adatree as your sponsor
New regulatory changes to CDR Rules enable real-time access for:
- Representative model to slash your time, costs and effort to receive consented CDR data
- Powering your services with CDR with Adatree doing the heavy lifting of regulation and data sources
- Rely on self-assessment and self-attestation instead of formal information security assessment
- Leverage Adatree's accreditation and CDR expertise for turnkey, sponsored CDR access
- Access consented data in days
Leverage Adatree's Existing Platform
- Scalable, conformant and live Data Recipient Platform, with everything technical needed to access real-time CDR data from all available Data Holders
- Consumer-facing Consent Dashboard to grant, view manage and withdraw consent - branded to your business
- Optional Data Storage (known as Data Enclave) to store your CDR data securely
- Developer sandbox for proof of concepts and experiments before going live
About CDR Representative
What data do I receive when being a Representative?
What do I do to be a Representative?
How long does it take to be a Representative?
Is my business eligible to be Adatree's Representative?
How do I know if being a Representative is right for me?
Why would I want to be a Representative instead of an Unrestricted Accredited Data Recipient?
Do I need an audit?
What if I want to switch how I access the CDR?
turnkey solutions for representatives
Leverage Adatree's unrestricted accredited and active status to access data
- Adatree collects CDR data from Data Holders on behalf of Representative
- White-label our consent dashboard or use your own
- Store CDR in your own environment or leverage Adatree's Data Storage Service
- Access CDR data via machine-readable API
- Access customer consented data sources in real-time
- Automated and immediate access to new data sources
- Power your services and products with CDR, without the burden or timelines
Register to Access CDR Now