CDR FOR TRUSTED ADVISERS
Select Professionals Can Access CDR Data Without Needing Accreditation
Consented CDR Data Sharing for Trusted Professionals
Get access to CDR through Adatree without going through accreditation.
New changes to CDR Rules enable real-time CDR access for
- Qualified accountants
- Persons admitted to the legal profession
- Registered tax agents, BAS agents and tax (financial) advisers
- Financial counselling agencies
- Financial advisers
- Financial planners
- Mortgage brokers
ABOUt cdr for trusted advisers
What data do I receive as a Trusted Adviser?
How do I receive data as a Trusted Adviser?
How long does it take to get access to CDR data as a Trusted Adviser?
Is my business eligible to receive CDR Data as a Trusted Adviser?
How do I know if being a Trusted Adviser is right for me?
Why would I want to access the CDR as a Trusted Adviser?
What do my customers do?
Do I need an audit?
turnkey solutions for trusted advisers
Leverage Adatree's unrestricted accredited and active status to access data
- Access data via machine-readable API and/or advisor dashboard
- Data sent to trusted advisor with high security, encrypted in transit
- Access customer consented data sources in real-time
- Automated and immediate access to new data sources